HOME / CAREERS
Automotive Service Manager
LOCATION: London, ON
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Service Manager is responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with consultation, and explanations of required vehicle services while following our motto of Quality, Service, Trust.
- 5+ years of experience as an Automotive Service Technician or Service Advisor.
- Effective leadership skills with a strong focus on operations and business processes.
- Ability to identify key issues and creatively and strategically overcome internal challenges or obstacles.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability.
- Customer service focus.
- A safety first attitude.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with team members and customers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Continuously looking to learn and use new skills and the demonstrated ability to recognize opportunities for improvement.
- Value a strong team-based workplace.
- Flexible, patient, and calm when working with tight schedules.
- Managing and overseeing the Service and Parts departments’ operations and scheduling.
- Consulting and explaining the best solutions to properly repair our customers’ vehicles in terms they will understand.
- Providing service quotes.
- Ensuring that all products are billed accurately.
- Managing quality assurance, setting quality standards, maintaining quality of all garage activities.
- Ensuring completion of shop maintenance and repair work.
- Addressing customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous, professional manner.
- Advising mechanics of work that must be completed.
- Ensuring compliance with company standards for cost control, waste reduction quality, safety and complete and on-time delivery.
- Management of morale in the shop by setting and demonstrating a strong business ethic for dealing with employees, suppliers and customers.
What We Offer
- Competitive wages plus commission and profit sharing.
- Work life balance.
- Safe work environment.
- Employee assistance programs.
- On-the-job training.
- Discounts for you and your family on tires, parts, and mechanical services.
- The opportunity to work with an excellent team and great customers.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Pension plan.
Please fill out the form and upload your resume in pdf or word document format. When completed, select the Apply for this Job button and we will review your application. If you have any issues please contact us at: