TIPS FROM THE MAN
HOME / Tips from the man
6 Vehicle Noises You Shouldn't Ignore
Every now and then our vehicles make noises - but what do the sounds mean?
HERE ARE THE TOP SIX VEHICLE NOISES YOU REALLY SHOULDN’T IGNORE:
1. Squealing or grinding when braking
2. Rattling or scraping noise from the middle of your vehicle
3. Knocking or thumping noise while accelerating
4. Unusual noises when starting the vehicle
5. Hissing or sizzling noises from the engine area
6. Thumping noises while the vehicle is driving
MOST POPULAR TIPS:
20% OFF PREMIUM BRAKE PADS WITH BRAKE REPAIR SERVICE
Print or save this coupon for redemption in store. Contact location for details, may not be combined with any other coupon or promotion, valid for parts only.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE TIPS…
Insurance companies in Ontario offer something called a Winter Tire Discount, offering drivers up to 5% off their annual auto insurance rate by installing winter tires on their vehicle.